NAD/NADH

2 Post
1 Utenti
0 Likes
1,605 Visualizzazioni
(@luca40)
Membro
Topic starter  

In questa bellissima intervista fatta da Danny Roddy a aka Haidut (il boss del froum americano su Ray Peat) Haidut parla di questo esame, dicendo che è il più importante di tutti per comprendere lo stato di salute di una persona NAD/NADH, più il ratio è alto meglio è. Naturalmente i Pufa aumentano il NADH abbassano il ratio, tra le altre cose.
Ora, apro questo 3d sia per avere informazioni, se qualcuno lo sa, su questo esame, è sul sangue? Si testano singolarmente, oppure direttamente il ratio? L'altro scopo è portare all'attenzione degli amici del forum questa bellissima intervista che dal mio punto di vista spiega bene i motivi per cui i Pufa vanno tenuti bassi.

http://www.dannyroddy.com/weblog/polyunsaturatedfatsintherealorgnanism

Citazione
(@luca40)
Membro
Topic starter  

sul rapporto NAD/NADH

"Niacinamide raises NAD and consequently the NAD/NADH ratio, which is one of the primary ways to measure if the body is in oxidized or reduced state. The higher the NAD/NADH ratio, the more oxidized (oxygenated) your body is, which I think is what Ray Peat says the goal is. High NADH indicates reduced state and is usually found in stress-related conditions like mental "disease" and alcoholism. I would not take supplemental NADH, you want NAD and for that niacinamide is best. The other substances that raise NAD are niacin, nicotinamide riboside (sold as NiaGen), and NMN described in the Telegraph article. One thing to keep in mind is that in addition to NMN and NiaGen being expensive and possibly patented substances, the studies with them claim that both substances activate the sirtuin genes like SIRT-1, SIRT-2, etc. Ray says this probably promotes tumor growth, and niacinamide is a known sirtuin inhibitor, so another reason for taking plain old niacinamide.
Even on the basis of raising NAD alone, niacinamide still wins and in equal doses with NiaGen and NMN raises NAD by about 30%-40% more.
So, I think this is another point for Ray."

RispondiCitazione